Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Black Paint M6 vs LHSA M6 -TTL
From: "Mike Gil" <pasuno@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:24:52 PST

Here are two camera that the only thing similar besides the obviuos is the
black paint.  Because the Leica M6 has the M3's rewind knob and the advance
lever it handles different than the LHSA M6.  It handles more like a M3/M2
which I always loved but with a built in meter and the reliability of a new
camera.  Not that I dont trust my older leica's but I rather use a 5 year
old camera than a 40 year old camera.  Maintenance aside, the M6 is more
versatile more viewfinder frames, better loading system, and the built in
meter.

The LHSA M6 might be a looker but she doesnt offer anything more than a
current M6 TTL does.

mg