Subject: [Leica] Junk email
From: "Mike Gil" <pasuno@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:22:11 PST

Dear Luggites,

Ever since joining the list there seems to be more junk email from third
parties in my email.  Is there someway to just post with our name but no
email addresse.  Is there a way so the list of user is not taken over by
junk e-mailers.  I enjoy reading the list and and sometimes will post but
not as offend as most.  I dont want to have to create a new account because
of this junk.  I use this email account almost exclusively to receive the
lug digest.  Can some one out there help.

mg

Sorry no cute quote ....