Subject: Re: [Leica] Salgado online
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 15:58:51 -0000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2000 9:57 AM

I wonder if Salgado spends half his life
> arguing about which M model is built better, and what features will or
> won't be on a camera that will or won't be built by a company that will or
> won't partner with, merge with, buy-out Leica? ;-)

I saw a documentary of the Salgado working on the 'Workers' project.
Equipment wise it was simple - 28/60mm Leica R, 35/1,4 Leica M. What more do
you need? (Well, I think I'd prefer 21/35/75 Leica M. Do you think I should
tell salgado he is using th e 'wrong' lenses? ;-)

Julian