Subject: RE: [Leica] Fuji building an M
From: Alexey Merz <alexey@webcom.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:09:33 -0800

In reply, Peter Kotsinadelis <peterk@lucent.com> typed:
> Then is the body is primary, wouldyou put a Tamron lens on it in
> favor of a
> Leica?  I think not.
> Think about it!

I did not say that optical quality is unimportant - indeed,
I said the opposite - but that the M body was my *primary*
reason for using Leica. I think there are good lenses in
several 35 mm systems, even in the focal lengths that I
prefer. As I said, we have a difference of opinion.

So perhaps you could do me the courtesy of *reading* my
posts before you reply to them!

- -Alexey