Subject: [Leica] was: Loading M. Piece of cake! :)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:56:37 -0800

Bill Erfirth wrote:

>The M has it's place in photography, but shooting where fast re-loading is
>required is not it.>>>>>>>

Hi Bill,

The asnwer to this whole thing is, get ready, wait for it!! :)

Use two or three M's and you rarely have to worry about quick reloading.
Well most of the time you don't have to. If one is working at this game of
picture taking and using Leica gear, one would think it prudent to have a
couple of each.

I know if I were using Canon or Nikon I'd certainly have a minimum of three
bodies with motor, whatever models. So isn't it conceivable that a working
pro using Leica would have a few bodies of each model?

Besides I know a couple of LUGNUTS who can load an M6 with their eyes
closed and running backwards. The hard part?  Running backwards! ;)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant