Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux result????
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 18:34:13 GMT

Rob, this is only evident at the widest apertures.  It is one of the trade
offs of an F1.0 lens.  Stopped down this lens is really superb.  Indeed at f
4.0-f11.0 I would doubt most users could tell it from the Summicron M at
enlargments less than 10x...and no way could you judge the difference when
using high speed film.

Dan