Subject: Re: [Leica] Winter and dark out
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 00:49:07 -0500

Ted Grant wrote, in part:

> What the hell were you doing on top of a parkade at 2am in the morning?

Following your's and B.D.'s advice: Go out and shoot some damn pictures!

> Jeesh didn't you learn anything here in Vancouver from Tom A, Henning
> and myself? :)

Sure I did: Don't believe a word professional photographers tell you after
four sake's ;)

> A Leicaman I can understand. But a teaman? Really! :)

Well, I was born in England.  I acquired a taste for tea around the age of
about two, drinking it in a tip-safe mug with splash-protection lid, save
the rest of the contents of the room I was in be dyed tea coloured.

I like Leicas.  I like whiskey.  More coffee passes through me on a typical
working day than through an Italian espresso machine.  But the day tea
disappears from the face of the Earth, I will draw my last breath.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |