Subject: Re: [Leica] Luggers in Ecuador.....
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:44:44 -0800

Nobody takes power these days by seizing the seat of government---you've got
to grab the radio-TV broadcasting facilities, or it's as if it never
happened. (Although I recall a counter-terrorism exercise in Brisbane a few
years ago where the "bad guys" seized the TV transmitter *and* the XXXX
brewery.)

Keep your head down, Duane.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.