Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure for eclipse of moon ?
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:03:58 -0500

Paul Chefurka wrote, in part:

> By the way, does anyone know where I can get a sync cord that will connect
> an R8 to Leica's Mark 52 thermonuclear-pumped full-spectrum optical twinky
> laser? I looked in the box, and it seems they forgot to pack it.  Yet
> another example of the shoddy quality control at Solms, I guess.  I just
> hope the darn thing goes off when I push the button...

Nah, but you can get an adapter from PC socket to Mark 52. It's not in their
latest catalogue, but "reliable source" tell me it's part no. 14997.  It's
the only Leica part with the same retial price as its item number... ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |