Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure for eclipse of moon ?
From: Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:20:20 -0200

A thermonuclear-pumped flash? Have you no concern for the environment? Just
think about the noise that thing will make, not to mention small secondary side
effects such as fall out! No, the right way to go is to use a GN 11 ISO 100/m
flash and the new  50mm f:0.000000036 Noctilux. :)

Now back to my well-deserved lurkerhood.

Amilcar