Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Tests?
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:01:26 +0100

Steve,
The best place for Leica lens info is Erwin Puts site http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/leicahome.html, as he covers both new and older Leica lenses. I will also recommend Stephen Gandy's site http://www.cameraquest.com/
It is hard to find magazine articles that compare early and current lenses. During the years, test methods may also change, so it is not easy to compare 20 years old tests with newer ones. Why not ask your questions here on the LUG, that is why we are here!
If you join the LHSA http://www.lhsa.org you will get the "Viewfinder", that often has interesting articles comparing current and earlier gear. I am a member of the LHSA, as many other LUGers.
/Hans