Subject: [Leica] Oh did I?
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:40:03 +0000

>>>Mike's test is set up to see if one can detect differences between
pictures taken with lens A and lens B. His conclusion is that if one
cannot see any difference, the lens is not better or we are not able
to see it, therefore it is not relevant<<<

Erwin, please. I haven't made *any* conclusions about the print test yet
because I HAVEN'T CONDUCTED IT YET. Please stop putting words in my
mouth!!

- --Mike