Subject: [Leica] re: Voigtlander Heliar 15mm - carrying case?
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:09:07 -0800 (PST)

I usually don't bother putting my Heliar in a case. It stows nicely in a
compartment of either of two Domke bags that I carry my Leica gear in,
otherwise it's on the camera. I do drop the viewfinder into a small
leather pouch to protect it from scratches when it is not fitted to the
camera body.

I've enjoyed using the Heliar a tremendous lot since I bought it, and am
using it more than I imagined I would. It opens up picture possibilities
that are quite exciting. Go ahead, Bob, go w-i-d-e ... :)

Godfrey