Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica H?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:55:06 -0800

>Aw, come on, Ted...It's a joke! And, in my opinion, a pretty funny one at
>that.>>>>>

Hi B. D.

I agree with you whole heartedly. :)  However, as you know it's a wierd
world out there and I'd be surprised if Solms didn't send a note of some
kind, parody or otherwise.

<<<<<<And if this upsets the folks in Solms, they're even more out of
>touch than already think they are..>>>>>>

Well I sometimes I wonder if they've ever come out of the 19th century, let
alone arrived with everyone else to the 21st.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant