Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicas & Saltwater ?
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 09:40:29 -03-30

At 07:55 AM 18/01/00 +0500, you wrote:
>I'm going to the Florida Keys in a couple weeks for an astronomy conference
>held on one of the very small keys.  There are no beaches as such, but I'll
>never be more than a hundred meters from the ocean. I know how to protect a
>large telescope, but I am concerned about taking/using my Leica.  Should I
>be?  Any suggestions for protecting the camera?

Unless you are expecting to have salt water splashed on your gear, don't
worry about it.

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca              http://www.straylight.ca/locke
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart