Subject: Re: [Leica] Winter and dark out.....and I didn't mean to be rude!
From: "Ross McLeish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:10:15 +1100

Sorry all, for my rather rude 'outburst' yesterday about the millennium
thingie......and the comment about 'using their cameras'.....!
I forgot about the cold and low light in the far north at this time of year
( not much better here in Sydney, actually. It's been a cool and rather wet
summer so far ...... maybe getting all the wet out of the way before Ted and
the rest of you bring your gear down here for the 'lympics!).
Still, as mentioned in several posts today.....low light and mist and
rain.....are opportunities! Good shootin'.
Ross