Subject: [Leica] Re: New shutter-speed dial
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 17:03:07 -0800

As I've said before, the new shutter speed dial is one of the reasons I
chose the M6TTL over the M6 classic model which was still available when
I bought mine. The old one is harder to operate and is a holdover from
the days of a clip-on meter in size and location. The new one is much
easier to use. The fact that it follows the arrows in the metering
indicators also makes it all the better for use.

I don't care that it's the same as a Nikon or anything else. I like it
because it works better.

Godfrey