Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 & mountainbiking/walking
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 19:40:55 +0100

>Mark wrote

>'m heavy into this new S&W system of Lowepro having already gotten involved
>.........................The most notable aspect of this system for me is
the S&F Reporter
>300 AV. which holds my whole Leica M system and the  S&F Reporter 100 AV.
which
>is smaller and holds a working-shooting smaller system, a body and 3 or 4
>lenses. I love the reach through zipper and sophisticated features which
are
>innovative and functional and stylish. Very Leicalike in my opinion I would
>recommend them first above all other companies now. Before I knew they were
>excellent for me, now with the S&F system I strongly feel they rule.
>Mark Rabiner.

I second that! Walked the Kerry Way in Ireland last year May with that
outfit (100AV) with a M6,  24/2.8, 50/2 and 90/2.8 lenses and loved it.
Worth a mention is the inbuild raincover ( though we had only 15 minutes of
rain in 10 days in Ireland. Global warming?), and the super belt that really
keeps the pouch in place. Looks are OK too!

For less active travel I can now recommend the Billingham Hadley for the
same outfit ( 90/2 APO instead of 2.8). Shoulder-pad is vital.

Sander van Hulsenbeek
Amsterdam
Holland