Subject: Re: [Leica] 3200 Delta Glut???!!!
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 18:49:09 +0100

Perhaps stores do not stock 3200 because there is no demand because pushed
Tri-X /HP5plus is better .....and a better deal?

Anyway I am now into Tech Pan at  iso 100 or 64 after I found a dealer
selling it for just under $7 for a 35 mm;  generally it is priced at $10 to
12 here which has been somewhat off putting . I know you like to mix your
brews yourself, and I just got a message on how to mix you own from a
gentleman in Mendocino. 23 g sodium sulphate, 0.35g phenidone and 2ml of
HC110 in 300 ml water, then 8 min at 69, one inversion per minute, final
rinse in rubbing alcohol. Iso 100. YMMV.