Subject: Re: [Leica] Battery for M6 (long, and maybe useless!)
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 08:23:19 -0800

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for an informative post from one who is obviously knowledgeable in
the area!  Can you comment upon using two 1.5 v silver batteries instead of
a 1/3N Li battery?  My M6 TTL has gone through several sets in 6 mos, and
the silver batteries seem to last longer.  Are silver as good in low
temperatures?

Tom