Subject: [Leica] AutoExposure
From: Tiziano Recchi <tizianor@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:41:01 -0800

Hi LUG,

I am new to this forum so apologies if my question was already answered. I
am thinking of buying a Leica M6 TTL, one thing bothers me though, the lack
of an AutoExposure (or Timer...that thing that you set to make the camera
take pictures by itself).

Do anyone know if it is possible to buy a tool/device to make your Leica M6
take pictures by itself ? Does such a thing exist?

Thanks a lot
Tiziano (Dublin)