Subject: [Leica] Didn't we "Bury You"?
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 07:24:25 +0000

>>>However, your minority opinions are noted.<<<

The only thing I hold against the English is that they totally bollixed
the job of retaining the colonies in the first place, when it would have
required only moderate intelligence and foresight, and only moderately
enlightened policy, to do so. Typical arrogant world power, 1700s
version. <g>

I think America would be a better place today if it had remained part of
England for far longer, or even until now.

- --Mike (about 96% English by descent, despite my Scots surname) (and
tongue in cheek--flame me not)