Subject: Re: [Leica] A more interesting question
From: "Alan Hull" <hull@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 13:15:07 +0100

Photographer of the Century?

That honour must go to David Bailey.  His black and white photograph of
a lady trailing a fur coat and leaving a trail of red blood helped to
focus the attention of the world on envoronment issues.  This image was
so powerful that even Greenpeace was forced to stop using it even
though they commissioned it.  The caption was also powerful and
certainly added to the thrust.  So powerful, in fact my brain got
overloaded and I can't remember it  :-)

Or have I just described the Photograph of the Century?  Oh well.

Alan