Subject: Re: [Leica] A more interesting question
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:36:27 -0800

Mike wrote:

>And now a much more interesting question: Who was 'The Photographer of
>the Century'?
>
>(Nominations only, please. No need for us to argue about this>>>>>

Jeeeeeesh Mike, this should last for the rest of the winter!;)

The final out come of this "question - choice" is going to be very
interesting because there are so many variables, or one would think so.

There are more "photographer" disciplines than one can shake a stick at,
(news, magazine, fine arts, portrait, photojournalism etc etc etc) I figure
we can bet good money this group will never agree on a final choice!!!:)

But as you pointed out, this should not become an arguementive thing,
period! As all that's going to do is piss it down the drain and spoil what
could really be a very interesting selection topic!

If I go with my first instinct gut reaction.  ".....Eisenstaedt!"

Hey Mike are you going to keep tabs on numbers, otherwise after three
months how the heck are we going to know who the final choice is? :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant