Subject: [Leica] 'Cron ASPH Comments?
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 12:01:54 +0000

To any and all:

I've now heard of two photographers who, after buying one of the new
35mm f/2 Summicron-M ASPH lenses, subsequently sold them to return to
the older pre-ASPH 'cron.

I'd really be interested in hearing detailed comments or impressions
from people who own and use the new 35/2 ASPH M lens--any comments you
care to make, objective, but subjective too--I'd be interested in how
you feel about the lens, how you like it, and how you think it compares
to other lenses in your experience.

This is not on the record--it's not for any article, and I won't quote
you. I'm just personally interested. You can reply on or off list.

Many thanks in advance,

Mike