Subject: [Leica] Re: BJP
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:25:40 +0000

Erwin: >>>The BJP Millenium issue is a keeper. For once in this world of

recycling the  obvious, we have some nice reflections on several
important photographic topics.<<<

I agree. Overall it is unusually thoughtful, and makes good use of one
of BJP's great assets, the fact that they have been publishing for so
long. Ed Buziak of the English _Camera & Darkroom_ was kind enough to
mail me a copy (and include a packet of the
not-yet-available-in-the-U.S. Ilford Cooltone). (Thanks again, Ed, if
you still lurk in these parts.)

Looking at the future BJP sees a merger of Fuji and Kodak to promote
chemical photography
<<<

Puh!  When pigs fly! <s>

- --Mike