Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Hasselblad Mirror Cleaning
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 23:18:59 +0100

Hi, I never touch them unless it is absolutely necessary.  Wiping with cloth
(worn underwear or whatever) sometimes leaves very beautiful scratches.  The
best choice would be professional service.  Personally, I use a combination
of a very fine and soft brush for waterpainting and common detergent (for
washing dishes) diluted with distilled water. (You may have to learn how to
absorb water/detergent with the brush after washing.) It has worked very
well in my experience with no troubles so far.

.
Mikiro

- --