Subject: Re: [Leica] Black paint M6HM?
From: Mikiro <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 14:56:39 +0100

Tom, according to my source, this model will be distributed by the oldest
authorised Leica dealer in Japan.  I also heard that Kanto Camera Service
will be an authorised repairer for Leica cameras, though....

I do not care who sells the model but just hope black paint will be an
option for all M6s at some extra cost.

Cheers,

Mikiro