Subject: Re: [Leica] Kill...Tripod...Thread...*
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:17:13 -0800

Good ol' Mike Johnston  wrote:

>My dear Luggers,
>I'm beginning to feel like a fly trapped on flypaper--the more I say,
>the more I am misconstrued. I don't usually have this much trouble
>making myself understood. I am clearly at an inarticulate low ebb, and
>not putting the least bit of thought into my use of language.
>
>One more attempt.>>>>>>>>

Plus a whole bunch more like a confessional! ;)

Jeeeeesh Mike,

I better come visit and bring a fine bottle of single malt to cheer you up!:)

Relax, it's good for the soul to confess and lay it all out bare for the
world to hear, even if you still sound as confused as you were at the
beginning or became with Leica legs or not! :)

It's OK son you'll get over it and all will be forgotten and forgiven,
whatever it was you are supposed to be forgiven for. Or we'll get Greg in
Newfoundland to take you for a free fall helicopter ride, no tripod, into
the north Atlantic for revival. :)

ted

ted

Ted Grant