Subject: Re: [Leica] was:Oh, yeah/ now heli & tripod
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:00:06 -0800

Donj wrote:
>Maybe someone has a lot of experience using tripods, Leicas and helicopters.>>

I believe there must be a few of us on the LUG who have helicopter
experience in both civilian and military situations.

Mine began in the summer of 1957 when we auto-rotated into the arctic ocean! :)
Gotta be a few more around here with Leicas and helicopters in the blood.
Lots of air time, maybe not too much tripod time though! ;)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant