Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 metering question
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:58:14 -0800

Roughly, a center spot whose diameter is two-thirds the vertical distance of
the frameline for whatever lens you've got on it. Another method of
approximating the metering spot is to flick to the frameline of the next
longest lens from the one you're using. For example, if you have a 35mm lens
on the M6, flick the frame selector to the middle position and use the 50mm
frame lines as a guide to what you're metering.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.