Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh, yeah?
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 11:08:10 +0300

Mike Johnston wrote:

> pheromone<<<
>
> ...phenomenon, I presume you meant. (I'll refrain from treating your
> typo as a "straight line." Lurkers may insert their own jokes.)

No Mike, I can't imagine anyone typo-ing that seriously, and there *is*
such a word as "pheromone" in the dictionary. I wonder what the the guy
meant though. It means "any chemical substance released by an animal
that serves to influence the physiology or behavior of other members of
the same species." Luggers are something of a species, so it might all
well make sense in some sort of way.

Bernard.