Subject: Re: [Leica] Oh, yeah?
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2000 19:35:04 -0500

Mark Rabiner wrote:

I suggest that a tripod in no way SLOWS DOWN the act of photography. But
SPEEDS IT UP!!!! FREES YOU TO SHOOT!!!!!!
<<<

Mark,

I must disagree.  I've lost many opportunities in the time required to set
up a tripod.  For this reason I use a shoulder stock with my Telyts, even
the 560.  There are situations where the tripod is handy but for the
majority of my critter photos it's more hinderance than benefit.

Doug Herr
Sacramento