Subject: Re: [Leica] Cosina/Voigtlander Bessa-R
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2000 20:47:31 -0500

Ken Iisaka wrote, in part:

> http://www.cameraguild.co.jp/retinahouse/nikki/000108nikki002.JPG
> http://www.cameraguild.co.jp/retinahouse/nikki/000108nikki003.JPG

Wierd with the frameline selectin lever on top of the camera body.  Pity
about the Nikon FM-like controls: I'd much rather have the shutter release
in the middle of the winding lever pivot point, and a low, wide shutter
selection button.

Still, for $700, it looks like a great buy!

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Visiting Scholar CSEL, OSU        | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |