Subject: [Leica] Follow-up to "Making a living"
From: lbonser@worldnet.att.net
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 22:25:53 -0800

Martin and Gib, and all,

Since I started the original thread that prompted Martin to pick up on a
varient, I'd like to think you all for your advice and information that
you've all posted and e-mailed to me.

And here I thought I was posting an off-topic message that everyone would
yell at me for....

I agree with Gib; I was impressed that as many people would contibute as
candidly as they did. I'm currently doing a job that requires very little
creativity and spirit, but which pays very well. I enjoy photography, but
I'm not what I'd consider a good salesman...I'd hate to risk losing my
enjoyment of photography and having to struggle with selling myself.

For now, I'm going to stay with what I'm currently doing. I'm going to
continue enjoying the community of this mail list, continue taking
photographs that I enjoy, and continue with my boring job. I guess
everything has to be in balance; a little boredom at work, a little joy in
my hobby.

Thanks!

Les