Subject: Re: [Leica] Idiocies on the job
From: LawsonCL@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 21:01:45 EST

MY PEOPLE! Now you know why I've able to survive for three decades as an ad
copywriter. Always make sure you're working with people who arrive on the
short bus.

Chris Lawson

Next lesson: Account Executives, Where are they now that the three-martini
lunch is verboten?

michaeljohnston@ameritech.net writes:

<< ...But to continue. About one out of every four Art Directors is a lower
 species of humanoid who only outwardly resembles homo sapiens. They know
 nothing, have very limited numbers of synapses making electrical
 connections, and yet are all-consumingly interested in their complete
 and total conviction that THEY are the "creatives" (I even loathe the
 word) and you are a hired lackey.>>