Subject: [Leica] Re: Pro or no
From: "joseph e. hayes" <jeh50@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 10:20:10 -0800

Martin Howard wrote in part...

<Snip>

> I'm very much an amateur photographer, and I would never dream of becoming a pro.
> Why?  Because the second I have to start doing something because someone else
> wants me to, the enjoyment disappears.

<Snip>

I am pretty much on the same wave-length...I use photography as a
"release" from my paying job (when I find a new one) rather than using
my passion as a means of survival...That being said, I do intend to
maybe sell some prints at either Art Fairs or exhibit at coffee shops or
similiar venues, but only for the fun of it...

Joe Hayes
Los Angeles, CA