Subject: Re: [Leica] Pro or no
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:13:57 -0500

> From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
> Subject: [Leica] Pro or no

> So, you pros, doesn't this bother you?  How do you keep things fun and
> interesting?

Living by very small means. Enjoying the work. Dreaming of the day buyers
will purchase expensive prints, and magazines ask me what assignments I want
to cover with unlimited travel expenses. Yeah, I reckon the chances of that
are next to nil, but it's still a pretty cool dream. Besides, I get to read
a lot and meet lots of really interesting people.
DGF PHOTOGRAPHY
http://home.golden.net/~tekapo