Subject: Re: [Leica] Are you ready? You wont beleive it!:)
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 08:56:58 EST

In a message dated 1/5/00 8:00:59 PM, tedgrant@islandnet.com writes:

>There really is a "very good guy up there looking after me!" Thank
>goodness. Beautiful images, on 100SW shot with 280mm and 400mm, a few
>70-180 zooming while exposing, just out of sight stuff!!   Ya, alright!
>:)
>Damn I'm good! :):) Gee it feels great when something like this happens
>and
>you're figuring it's time to curl up and die!

A friend in school called them the photo gods -- his expression was "the
photo gods were smiling" when a shoot went particularly well. Personally, I'd
be more inclined to call them the photo angels but they've come through too
many times for me to not believe in them.

Bob (believes angels work in photography too) McEowen