Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica dealer recommendations
From: "Peter Volle" <vidom@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 08:31:15 GMT

Hello Roger,

a Leica dealer in Germany I can really recommend is Meister, Hamburg. He's
on the web at www.leicabeimeister.com , you can check his prices on his
homepage or order directly by e-mail. He also has lots of used gear at
reasonable prices, and Mr. Meister sr. is most definitely one of the nicest
persons in photo business. As the euro is low compared with dollar or pound,
it could be interesting for some of you LUGgers to buy in Germany right now.

Peter Volle