Subject: Re: [Leica] Review of Winder M
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 19:22:54 -0800

Robb Williamson ASLA wrote:
><Snip> now, I don’t feel I HAVE to only use the SLR’s for work and have
included the Leica M6 as my main working cameras for all focal lengths 90 and
under. I really like the option of this winder and hope that Leica puts out a
new model (priced reasonably) to keep this accessory in its lineup.
><Snip>

This is the type of review I expect from people who actually have used the
Winder M!
Most often you will get intense criticism from people who have seen them in the
camera case and never tried to shoot a roll with one.
With some exceptions of course.
I don't need my stinkin SLR's anymore 99.99 percent of the time the m6 with the
motordrive does the job.
I can blast away braketing like crazy just like the stinkin Nikons!
Mark Rabiner