Subject: Re: [Leica] Neutol plus
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:30:12 -0000

Mark Rabiner writes:

|Is there a darkroom list I feel a little guilty bringing up such a hard-core
|darkroom thread but we are always seeing worse and this has something vaguely
|do with photography. I'm already on the RUG and the HUG I can just see the
stuff
|flying if I get on the DUG assuming there is one.

There is a rec.photo.darkroom newsgroup which has several very knowledgeable
people who regularly post.  There is also an alternative processing list which
sometimes is really alternative (tea and such).

To subscribe to the alt-photo-process mailing list send a message to the
address:

    alt-photo-process-request@usask.ca

with the message

    subscribe alt-photo-process-l
                                    ^
    Please note this is the letter "el" not the number "one"

Hope this helps.
Bill Larsen