Subject: RE: [Leica] what 6x9 cm folding camera to buy?
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 11:20:26 -0500

$200-$300 maybe true of a Super Ikonta B, but you need to tell me where a
late Super Ikonta C in truly good condition can be had at that price.
$700-$800 seems to be the lowest I'd ever see on one of those, looking
through a Shutterbug, on-line ads, etc. God forbid if one ever came up on
ebay. It might fetch $1,500. A box for one would probably get $250!!!