Subject: [Leica] French Lugger
From: "Simon Wemel" <swemel@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 03:07:49 PST

Hi Jo!

I was disconnected from the LUG for several months. How are you?
I bought a Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 at "la maison du Leica" in very good shape
for a good price. But you can find quite expensive items there too!
I am in the same way, i'm looking for a good place to repair my Summicron
35/2 (i've got a mildew in the middle of the optic, so i do not know what to
do, anybody knows??).

Could you (LUGgers) tell me where i could buy (good price and mint) a
summilux 50 (chrome) and Elmarit 21/2.8 ASPH ? I am also searching a leica
tabletop tripod with small head.

Best regards,

Simon W.
Lille France