Subject: [Leica] Quick Load spools for M2- how much?
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 20:41:06 -0400

Hi guys-

I tried the archives, but for whatever reason it takes about 1 and a half
to two minutes for me to get a single post from the archives!!
So pardon me if this has been hashed to death-

I'm getting an M2 and just want to know how much the "Quick Load" spools
are going for......
I guess in the M2 they are 'easier' than in the M3's. Is the quick load kit
*just* the spool? Or is there any other parts?

thanks very much-

Bob Keene
(soon a multi-body Leica Man!)