Subject: Re: [Leica] tech pan notes
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 12:39:02 EST

In a message dated 1/4/00 10:31:23 AM, gklein@excel.net writes:

>I do not
>
>believe there is an enlarger out there other than the Leica which can
>
>properly focus the print to maximize the definition of this film.

Huh?

I use a Leitz 1c so I'm a fan but can you explain how this is possible? Is
this that old "set the focus with test prints and then the enlarger will
focus better than you can" business? Let's just say I'm skeptical. But hey,
how would I know? We use a El-Nikkor on our Focomat and focus EVERY negative
by hand and eye.

Bob