Subject: RE: [Leica] All hail Tri-X
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 09:50:29 -0800

BD wrote:
>(Would you believe, Bernard, that there are some of us who believe that
>Ansel Adams was an incredible photo technician, but a pretty mediocre
>artist?)>>>>>>

BD,

Thanks. You've opened the door for me to come out of the closet, so's to
speak.  Finally someone who feels like I have for many many years! :) :)

Jeeeeeeesh BD old buddy, we better get head down in the bunker, like right
now!:) If there wasn't a Y2K apocalypse there sure as hell is going to be
one now! :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant