Subject: [Leica] Re: Schizophrenic Tri-X
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 09:23:25 -0600

At 11:41 PM 02/01/00 +0000, you wrote:
>If you buy 35mm Tri-X, it can only be TX 400; if you buy sheet film
>Tri-X, it can only be TXT 320; where the confusion comes in is that you
>can buy EITHER film in 120 size...either TX 400 or TXP 320. They are
>different films, so, if you shoot 120, watch out that you don't confuse
>one with the other.

Tough to do ;)  In Canada, dealers have TXP.  It's hard to get ahold of TX
400 in 120 format.  I haven't been able to find any.  If I could, I'd like
to try both on the same subjects and process the film the same way to see
how they compare in practice.  Has anyone had the chance to do such a test?
 It might be nice to give this a try.