Subject: RE: [Leica] Contax RF & Durability Issues
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 20:47:59 -0000

My mistake on the fact that they had to be retrofitted - I was not aware
that they came in LTM, only that a number of "name" photographers used them
on their Leicas. My point, however, was that there's something a little
twisted about getting a Contax III or IIIa and then putting a Leica lens on
it in the mistaken belief that the Leica lenses of that era are superior to
Zeiss lenses....