Subject: [Leica] Who is Church Lady?
From: "J.P. Leiser" <jpleiser@fetchmail.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 03:30:08 0100

B.D. Colen wrote:
>>>Well, Bernard, aren't you just "special," as "Church Lady" used to say. I
never knew that serious photography involved picking the least forgiving
film and using it in order to prove what a hot shot you are at nailing
exposures and developing time, as opposed to using the film whose "look" you
liked best, the film which you knew was most likely to capture the image no
matter what - because, after all, isn't the image what counts?<<<

Please explain what is the "Church Lady."   I thought I knew many
"Americanisms," but this one is not in my knowledge base.

JPL

Sent via Fetchmail - free email service at http://www.fetchmail.com